To place an order:
• Log into your account. If you have not previously set up an account, create one.
• Click in the Event Date box to add event, date, time and guest count.
• Set delivery location. To avoid a delivery fee, orders can be picked up.
• Choose items to order in the "Browse Menus" section in the left column. Make special notes in the text boxes, if needed.
• When order is complete, proceed to checkout and complete billing information. Submit order. You will receive a confirmation email.
To ensure the best quality food and service possible:
• Make arrangements a week or more in advance. (Orders placed after 3:00 on Friday for Monday are not guaranteed.)
• Plan for serving the food. Service utensils and supplies such as plates, plastic ware and napkins can be ordered online.
• Plan for your food delivery - room unlocked 15 minutes prior to delivery time, tables or counters are available for the items.
• To avoid a delivery fee, orders can be picked up from three locations across campus. Reusable equipment can be returned to these locations.
• For last minute planning
• To add event service during your event
• To add an item to your event that is not listed online
• If you have special diet or allergy concerns